This red wine steak marinade is our go-to recipe during BBQ season. It truly is the best steak marinade that has been an easy family favorite barbecue recipe for years.
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce I use low sodium
- 1 1/2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsps parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and add the steaks.
- Marinade for as long as you can, the longer the better. I try to prepare it 24 hours in advance. The steak comes out tender and full of delicious flavor.
- Then add to your grill and cook to desired internal temperature. We both take our steaks medium (medium-well at some restaurants).