This low carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Molten Lava Cake will blow your mind. You won’t believe it’s a keto sugar-free dessert!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease 3 small ramekins. Dust the ramekins with cocoa powder and shake out the excess.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate together, whisking until smooth. Alternatively, you can melt it carefully over low heat.
- Add the sweetener and whisk until combined. Then add the egg and egg yolk and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the almond flour, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Divide about 2/3 of the batter between the three ramekins, making sure to cover the bottom.
- Divide peanut butter between the ramekins, placing in center of the batter. Cover with remaining batter. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges of the cakes are set but the center still jiggles slightly. Remove and let cool 5 to 10 minutes. Then run a sharp knife around the edges and flip out onto plates.